We trust that, eventually, it will take someone going. The Bible says, "How can anyone preach unless they are sent?" (Romans 10:15) Check out this 5-min.video, explaining the various ways one can go.
- Some ideas regarding "Go": Go on a short-term cross-cultural trip with your church or mission group.
- Use your profession to share the Good News and Christ's love for the nations.
- Contact a missions agency like Team Expansion, for example) to see how they might use your skill, short-term or long-.
- Ask your church if there are short-term mission opportunities coming up any time in the next year. Ask what kind of help they need. Pray to God, asking him if you might be one to respond.
- See if your church has a copy of "I Think God Wants Me to Be a Missionary: Issues to Deal With Long Before You Say Goodbye." If not, see if you can order it online.
- Attend a missions convention such as the International Conference on Missions, held each November.
- Participate in the next Global PrayerCast. Learn more about how the first Global PrayerCasts have gone.
- Schedule the Wall of Unreached Peoples at your group, church or college. Use this as a launching pad to do a new PACE Project, selecting an unreached people group as your focal point for mobilization.
- Decide that -- since so few respond, if God should open the door for you, nothing can hold you back.